Conditional ordering extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asheim, Geir B. & Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2006.
"Infinite-horizon choice functions,"
17/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- ASHEIM, Geir B. & BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006. "Infinite-Horizon Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 05-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2008. "Infinite-horizon choice functions," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 379, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ASHEIM, Geir B. & BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2006. "Infinite-Horizon Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 2006-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-90, November.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2000. "Revealed homothetic preference and technology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-314, November.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1980. "Equity among Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1251-56, July.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Weymark, John A., 2000. "A generalization of Moulin's Pareto extension theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 235-240, March.
- Geir Asheim & Bertil Tungodden, 2004. "Resolving distributional conflicts between generations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 221-230, 07.
- Zame, William R., 2007. "Can intergenerational equity be operationalized?," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(2), June.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "Common ordering extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/593, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Díaz, Susana, 2013. "Szpilrajn-type extensions of fuzzy quasiorderings," MPRA Paper 50547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.