Revealed homothetic preference and technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richter, Marcel K., 1979. "Duality and rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-181, April.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1992. "Non-standard concave utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 51-58.
- Matzkin, Rosa L. & Richter, Marcel K., 1991.
"Testing strictly concave rationality,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 287-303, April.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991.
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
176, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1978. "On Revealed Preference Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 121-31, February.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- José Alcantud, 2009. "Conditional ordering extensions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 495-503, June.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & G. Bosi & C. Rodríguez-Palmero & M. Zuanon, 2003. "The relationship between Mathematical Utility Theory and the Integrability Problem: some arguments in favour," Microeconomics 0308002, EconWPA.
- Jan Heufer, 2009. "Stochastic homothetically revealed preference for tight stochastic demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2472-2477.
- José Alcantud & Gianni Bosi & Carlos Palmero & Magalì Zuanon, 2006. "Mathematical utility theory and the representability of demand by continuous homogeneous functions," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 195-205, December.
- Jan Heufer, 2013. "Testing revealed preferences for homotheticity with two-good experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 114-124, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.