Duality and rationality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Jerison & Michael Jerison, 2001. "Real Income Growth And Revealed Preference Inconsistency," Economics Working Papers we012902, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- José C. R. Alcantud & Susanne Fuchs-Seliger, 2007. "On integrability and aggregation of superior demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(13), pages 1-7.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993.
"Approximately Rational Consumer Demand,"
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 217-41, April.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 2009. "On probabilistic rationalizability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-437, March.
- Hosoya, Yuhki, 2013. "Measuring utility from demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 82-96.
- Susanne Fuchs-Seliger, 2012. "Order extensions, budget correspondences, and rational choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 431-444, April.
- Kantorovich, Leonid & Katyshev, Pavel & Kiruta, Alexander & Polterovich, Victor, 1982.
"О Некоторых Направлениях Исследований В Математической Экономике
[Some Trends in Research in Mathematical Economics]," MPRA Paper 21623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Heufer, 2008.
"Stochastic Revealed Preference and Rationalizability,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0070, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "Stochastic revealed preference and rationalizability," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 575-592, October.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2000. "Revealed homothetic preference and technology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-314, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.