Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanrui Wu, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency and Its Determinants in China’s Regional Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Cárdenas, J.C., 2012. "Why Do Environmental Taxes Work Better in Developed Countries?," Working Papers in Economics 521, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2012.
"Environmental Compliance and Human Capital: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
12-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair, 2013. "Environmental compliance and human capital: Evidence from Chinese industrial firms," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 534-557.
- Kalim Shah, 2011. "Strategic organizational drivers of corporate environmental responsibility in the Caribbean hotel industry," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 321-344, November.
- Catherine Yap Co & Fanying Kong & Shuanglin Lin, 2008.
"Pollution Across Chinese Provinces,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22148, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2009.
"Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3505, The World Bank.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2012.
"Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality: An empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 49-59.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2011. "Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality : an empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5756, The World Bank.
- Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping, 2014. "The determinants of pollution levels: Firm-level evidence from Chinese manufacturing," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 118-142.
- Claustre Bajona & David L. Kelly, 2005.
"Trade and the Environment with Pre-existing Subsidies: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis,"
0603, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L., 2012. "Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 253-278.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Water Quality," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 44-62, Winter.
- Dietrich Earnhart & Lubomir Lizal, 2010. "Pollution Control in a Transition Economy: Do Firms Face Economies and/or Diseconomies of Scale?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp405, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Blackman, Allen, 2005. "Colombia's Discharge Fee Program: Incentives for Polluters or Regulators?," Discussion Papers dp-05-31, Resources For the Future.
- Khan, Shahbaz & Hanjra, Munir A. & Mu, Jianxin, 2009. "Water management and crop production for food security in China: A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 349-360, March.
- James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett & Hua Wang, 2007. "Is China’s Growth Sustainable?," Working Papers 200723, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.