Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 42 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010.
"Can Incomplete Information Lead to Under-exploitation in the Commons,"
2010-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix, 2011. "Can incomplete information lead to under-exploitation in the commons?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 402-413.
- Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Strategic Preemption in a Common Property Resource: A Continuous Time Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 255-278, November.
- Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix, 2013.
"Asymmetric information may protect the commons: The welfare benefits of uninformed regulators,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 463-467.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, . "Asymmetric Information may Protect the Commons: The Welfare Benefits of Uniformed Regulators," Working Papers 2013-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, . "Entry Deterrence in the Commons with Multiple Incumbents," Working Papers 2012-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.