Consumer Surplus from Discrete Choice Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 29 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff, 2002. "Assessing Rainforest Conservation Demands," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 51-67, June Spec.
- Berman, Matthew D. & Kim, Hong Jin, 1999. "Endogenous On-Site Time In The Recreation Demand Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21616, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff & Louviere, Jordan, 2000. "Choice modelling and its potential application to tropical rainforest preservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-302, November.
- Michael P. Cameron & Peter A. Newman & Surachet Roungprakhon & Riccardo Scarpa, 2012. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Attributes of a Hypothetical HIV Vaccine," Working Papers in Economics 12/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010.
"A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions,"
23163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2011. "A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 554-571, September.
- Kajal Lahiri & Guibo Xing, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Medicare-eligible Veterans' Demand for Outpatient Health Care Services," Discussion Papers 02-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Takanori Ida & Kosuke Takemura & Masayuki Sato, 2014. "Inner Conflict between Nuclear Power Generation and Electricity Rates: A Japanese Case Study," Discussion papers e-14-003, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Berman, Matthew & Kofinas, Gary, 2004. "Hunting for models: grounded and rational choice approaches to analyzing climate effects on subsistence hunting in an Arctic community," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 31-46, May.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Cultural heritage as multi-dimensional, multi-value and multi-attribute economic good: toward a new framework for economic analysis and valuation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 529-558.
- Adam Finn & Stuart McFadyen & Colin Hoskins, 2003. "Valuing the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 177-192, November.
- Willis, K. G. & Garrod, G. D., 1999. "Externalities from extraction of aggregates: Regulation by tax or land-use controls," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 77-86, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.