An Interregional Hedonic Analysis of Noxious Facility Impacts on Local Wages and Property Values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 27 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Stephens, Heather & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Lake Amenities, Environmental Degradation, and Great Lakes Regional Growth," MPRA Paper 43903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine Kiel & Jennifer Bowen, 2002.
"An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices,"
Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics
0201, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 1999.
"The Silver Lining of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 360-376, November.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1998. "The Silver Lining of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research 1828, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1998. "Evidence Of The Effects Of Water Quality On Residential Land Prices," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 20919, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Srinivasan, Sylaja & Stewart, Geoff, 2000. "The quality of life in England and Wales," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 0017, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ando, Michihito, 2013. "Estimating the effects of nuclear power facilities on local income levels: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2012. "Limitations of Nuclear Power as a Sustainable Energy Source," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1173-1187, June.
- Hanna, Brid Gleeson, 2007. "House values, incomes, and industrial pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 100-112, July.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Williams, Michael, 2007. "The impact of Superfund sites on local property values: Are all sites the same?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 170-192, January.
- Junsoo Lee & Seung-Jun Kwak & John List, 2000. "Average Derivative Estimation of Hedonic Price Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 81-91, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.