Mobility and destination in migration decisions: The roles of earnings, quality of life, and housing prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Cecile Detang-Dessendre & Gary Hunt & Virginie Piguet & Andrew Plantinga, 2011. "Housing Prices and Inter-urban Migration," ERSA conference papers ersa11p938, European Regional Science Association.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2008.
"Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L., 2003.
"Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-649, September.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1996. "Compensating differentials and evolution of the quality-of-life among U.S. states," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu, 2010.
"Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Otrachshenko & Olga Popova, 2012.
"Life (Dis)satisfaction and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp570, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Vladimir Otrachshenko & Olga Popova, 2012. "Life (Dis)satisfaction and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp460, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Vladimir Otrachshenko & Olga Popova, 2011. "Life (Dis)satisfaction and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 306, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Clark, David E. & Herrin, William E. & Knapp, Thomas A. & White, Nancy E., 2006. "Incomplete Compensation and Migration Behavior: Has Anything Changed Between 1990 and 2000?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
- Li-Min Hsueh & Chung-Wen Li & Hsi-Peng Tseng, 2002. "The Population Migration in Taiwan, and its Causal Relationship with Labor Market and Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 61-90.
- William Herrin & John Knight & Arsene Balihuta, 2009. "Migration and Wealth Accumulation in Uganda," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 165-179, August.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.