Residential choice, hedonic prices, and the demand for urban air quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liljenstolpe, Carolina, 2011. "Valuation of environmental impacts of the Rural Development Program - A hedonic model with application of GIS," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114383, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1993. "Estimating Marginal Implicit Prices For Selected Quality Attributes Of Hybrid Seed Corn," Staff Papers 13473, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Shui, Kenny Chi Wai & Wong, Vivian H, 2014. "The Nexus between Labour Wages and Property Rents in the Greater China Area," MPRA Paper 56880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Patrick Waelbroeck, 1998.
"The EC and real estate rents in Brussels,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Staff Paper Series
442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Housing Attributes: A Linear Expenditure System with Hedonic Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Pope, Jaren C., 2008. "Buyer information and the hedonic: The impact of a seller disclosure on the implicit price for airport noise," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 498-516, March.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, .
"Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005. "Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Hite, Diane, 2000. "Information Impacts On Stated Vs. Revealed Preference Valuation Of Environmental Quality," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21791, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephenson, Kurt & Speir, Cameron & Shabman, Leonard A. & Bosch, Darrell J., 2001. "The Influence Of Residential Development Patterns On Local Government Costs And Revenues," Report Papers 14833, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2006. "Assessing the Value of Clean Air in a Developing Country: A Hedonic Price Analysis of the Jakarta Housing Market, Indonesia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0601, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Ho, Sa Chau & Hite, Diane, 2004. "Economic Impact Of Environmental Health Risks On House Values In Southeast Region: A County-Level Analysis," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19921, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "The Impact of Wind Farms on Property Values: A Geographically Weighted Hedonic Pricing Model," FCN Working Papers 3/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2013.
- Bouvier, Rachel A. & Halstead, John M. & Conway, Karen S. & Manalo, Alberto B., 2000. "The Effects of Landfills on Rural Residential Property Values: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- Hodge, Timothy R., 2011. "The Effect of Ethanol Plants on Residential Property Values: Evidence from Michigan," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2).
- Pant, Krishna Prasad, 2009. "Price-based Valuation of Rice Genetic Diversity in Nepal," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51642, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, . "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.