Three Mile Island and Residential Property Values: Empirical Analysis and Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008.
"The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents: Evidence from Restricted Census Microdata,"
0809, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Lucas Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents: Evidence from Restricted Census Microdata," Working Papers 08-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nicholas J. Sanders, 2012. "Toxic Assets: How the Housing Market Responds to Environmental Information Shocks," Working Papers 128, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Rakesh Paliwal & Gejo Geevarghese & P. Ram Babu & P. Khanna, 1999. "Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 519-543, December.
- David E. Clark, 2005. "The Effects of Ignoring Train Whistle Bans on Residential Property Values," Working Papers and Research 0504, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- John Braden & Xia Feng & DooHwan Won, 2011. "Waste Sites and Property Values: A Meta-Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 175-201, October.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013.
"Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0433, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Kiel Working Papers 1857, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Ando, Michihito, 2013. "Estimating the effects of nuclear power facilities on local income levels: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Paper Series 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Farber, Stephen, 1998. "Undesirable facilities and property values: a summary of empirical studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, January.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Patrick C. Flower & Wade R. Ragas, 1994. "The Effects of Refineries on Neighborhood Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 319-338.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.