Evaluating consumer amenities and interregional welfare differences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2013. "One or infinite optimal city sizes? In search of an equilibrium size for cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 309-341, October.
- Christopher Timmins, 1999. "Estimating the Amenity Costs of Global Warming in Brazil: Getting the Most from Available Data," Working Papers 809, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Labor Market Equilibrium and Sun-belt-Frostbelt Earnings Gaps," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 107-113, Apr-Jun.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003.
"Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2008. "Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Petitte, Ryan A. & Ross, Stephen L., 1999. "Commutes, Neighborhood Effects, and Compensating Differentials: Revisited," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Marcus Dittrich & Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Beate Grundig & Gunther Markwardt & Carsten Pohl & Heinz Schmalholz & Marcel Thum, 2004. "Demographische Entwicklung im Freistaat Sachsen : Analyse und Strategien zum Bevölkerungsrückgang auf dem Arbeitsmarkt ; Gutachten im Auftrag der Sächsischen Staatskanzlei," ifo Dresden Studien, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36, December.
- Louis Kaplow, 1997. "Regional Cost-of-Living Adjustments in Tax-Transfer Schemes," NBER Working Papers 5008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004.
"Bidding for Industrial Plants: Does Winning a 'Million Dollar Plant' Increase Welfare?,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt5cz0h23t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Michael Greenstone & Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Bidding for Industrial Plants: Does Winning a 'Million Dollar Plant' Increase Welfare?," NBER Working Papers 9844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1999. "Location and the effect of demographic traits on earnings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 445-461, July.
- Cragg, Michael & Kahn, Matthew, 1997.
"New Estimates of Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 261-284, September.
- Cragg, M. & Kahn, M., 1995. "New Estimates on Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice," Discussion Papers 1995_34, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Volker Nitsch & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "The IOC's Midas Touch: Summer Olympics and City Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 4378, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Winters, 2013.
"Differences in quality of life estimates using rents and home values,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 377-409, October.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Differences in Quality of Life Estimates Using Rents and Home Values," IZA Discussion Papers 6703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Differences in Quality of Life Estimates Using Rents and Home Values," MPRA Paper 22455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, David E. & Herrin, William E. & Knapp, Thomas A. & White, Nancy E., 2006. "Incomplete Compensation and Migration Behavior: Has Anything Changed Between 1990 and 2000?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- Winters, John V., 2009. "Wages and prices: Are workers fully compensated for cost of living differences?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 632-643, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.