Optimal sterilization policies in interdependent economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 49 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Gros & Timothy Lane, 1992. "Monetary policy interaction within or without an exchange-rate arrangement," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 61-82, February.
- Branson, William H. & Henderson, Dale W., 1985.
"The specification and influence of asset markets,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 749-805
- Owen F. Humpage, 1994. "Institutional aspects of U.S. intervention," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 2-19.
- Joseph Daniels & Peter G. Toumanoff & Marc von der Ruhr, 2001.
"Optimal Currency Basket Pegs for Developing and Emerging Economies,"
Working Papers and Research
0103, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- P. Daniels, Joseph, 2001. "Optimal Currency Basket Pegs for Developing and Emerging Economies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 128-145.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Mark Spiegel, 1999.
"Sterilization costs and exchange rate targeting,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
99-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007.
"Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Working Papers and Research
0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 2009. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 473-487, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.