Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 174.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1982. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 267-289, November.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-54, April.
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-55, December.
- Kaminow, Ira P., 1979. "Economic stability under fixed and flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 277-285, May.
- Michele Fratianni & Juergen Hagen, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 67-87, February.
- Mark Taylor, 1987. "Risk premia and foreign exchange: A multiple time series approach to testing uncovered interest-rate parity," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 579-591, December.
- Marion Kohler, 1999.
"Coalition formation in international monetary policy games,"
Bank of England working papers
92, Bank of England.
- Kohler, Marion, 2002. "Coalition formation in international monetary policy games," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 371-385, March.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Richard C. Marston, 1989. "Exchange Rate Policy Reconsidered," NBER Working Papers 2310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricio Mujica, 1988. "Políticas de Tipo de Cambio: Un Modelo de Tres Países," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 197-214.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.