Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 73 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Utteeyo Dasgupta & Arjun Menon, 2011. "Trust and Trustworthiness among Economics Majors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2799-2815.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008.
"The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games,"
Economics Working Papers
1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2011. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 160-180, May.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2009. "The Role of Role Uncertainty in Modified Dictator Games," Working Papers 406, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Akihiko Kawaura, 2011. "Corporate Failure, Supply Shocks and Government Bailouts: A Case Study of Aloha Airlines," Working Papers 201103, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Topi Miettinen & Birendra K. Rai, 2010.
"Context and Interpretation in Laboratory Experiments: The Case of Reciprocity,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2010-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Levati, Maria Vittoria & Miettinen, Topi & Rai, Birendra, 2011. "Context and interpretation in laboratory experiments: The case of reciprocity," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 846-856.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2013.
"Payment schemes in infinite-horizon experimental games,"
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 125-153, March.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2011. "Payment Schemes in Infinite-Horizon Experimental Games," Working Papers 201118, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2011. "Payment schemes in random-termination experimental games," Working Papers 201102, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.