Revealed preference with a subset of goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 46 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Février & Michael Visser, 2000.
"AStudyof Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data,"
2000-12, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Philippe FÃ©vrier & Michael Visser, 2004. "A Study of Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 93-114, February.
- Philippe Fevrier & Michael Visser, 2000. "A Study of Consumer Behavior Using Laboratory Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1095, Econometric Society.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011.
"Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces11.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 0. "Is utility transferable? a revealed preference analysis," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Demuynck, T. & Rock, B. de, 2011. "Is Utility Transferable? A Revealed Preference Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 2008.
"Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 303-344, November.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Hougaard, Jens Leth, 2001.
Unit of Economics Working papers
24191, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005.
"Revealed preference analysis of characteristics models,"
CAM Working Papers
2005-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2008. "Revealed Preference Analysis of Characteristics Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 371-389.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Revealed preference analysis of characteristics models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0305, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Martin Browning & Laura Blow, 2006. "Revealed Preference Analysis of Characteristics Models," Economics Series Working Papers 282, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gross, John, 1995. "Heterogeneity of preferences for local public goods: The case of private expenditure on public education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 103-127, May.
- Samiran Banerjee & James Murphy, 2006. "A simplified test for preference rationality of two-commodity choice," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-75, April.
- James C. Cox, 2009. "Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2004. "Nonparametric methods for the characteristic model," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jan Heufer, 2013. "Testing revealed preferences for homotheticity with two-good experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 114-124, March.
- Dowrick, Steve & Dunlop, Yvonne & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Social indicators and comparisons of living standards," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 501-529, April.
- David G. Brown, . "A Revealed Preference Feasibility Condition for Weak Complementarity," Departmental Working Papers 2009-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Shomu Banerjee & James H. Murphy, 2004. "A Simplified Test for Preference Rationality of Two-commodity Choice," Emory Economics 0421, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Contingent valuation controversies: Philosophic debates about economic theory," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 204-232, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.