Network density and R&D spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 53 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Wersching, 2007. "Agglomeration in an innovative and differentiated industry with heterogeneous knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Thomas Doring & Jan Schnellenbach, 2006.
"What do we know about geographical knowledge spillovers and regional growth?: A survey of the literature,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 375-395.
- Döring, Thomas & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2004. "What Do We Know About Geographical Knowledge Spillovers and Regional Growth? A Survey of the Literature," Research Notes 14, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2009. "The spatial distribution of inventor networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 645-668, September.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "The Spatial Distribution of Innovation Networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 91, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "How Can Research Networks Improve The Innovation Process?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 108, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.