Understanding macroeconomic time series using complex systems theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Alberto Hamann, .
"Puede Explicarse el Precio Externo del Café con un Modelo Econométrico no Lineal?,"
Borradores de Economia
065, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Franz Alonso Hamann S., 1996. "Puede Explicarse El Precio Externo Del Café Con Un Modelo Econometrico No Lineal?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003408, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fernando Thome & Silvia London, 2000. "Disequilibrium Economics And Development," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 377, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gunter M. Sch\"utz & Fernando Pigeard de Almeida Prado & Rosemary J. Harris & Vladimir Belitsky, 2007. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Papers 0801.0003, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Youssefmir, Michael & Huberman, Bernardo A., 1997. "Clustered volatility in multiagent dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-118, January.
- Schütz, Gunter M. & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & Harris, Rosemary J. & Belitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4126-4144.
- Huberman, Bernardo A., 1998. "Computation as economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1169-1186, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.