Understainding Macroeconomic Time Series Using Complex Systems Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brock, William A., 1991. "Understanding macroeconomic time series using complex systems theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 119-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schütz, Gunter M. & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & Harris, Rosemary J. & Belitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4126-4144.
- Fernando Thome & Silvia London, 2000. "Disequilibrium Economics And Development," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 377, Society for Computational Economics.
- Youssefmir, Michael & Huberman, Bernardo A., 1997. "Clustered volatility in multiagent dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-118, January.
- Gunter M. Schutz & Fernando Pigeard de Almeida Prado & Rosemary J. Harris & Vladimir Belitsky, 2007. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Papers 0801.0003, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Huberman, Bernardo A., 1998. "Computation as economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1169-1186, August.
- Franz Alberto Hamann, 1996.
"Puede Explicarse el Precio Externo del Café con un Modelo Econométrico no Lineal?,"
Borradores de Economia
065, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Franz Alonso Hamann S., 1996. "Puede Explicarse El Precio Externo Del Café Con Un Modelo Econometrico No Lineal?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003408, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Meagher, Kieron & Rogers, Mark, 2004. "Network density and R&D spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 237-260, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics ; time series ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:9111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .