Understainding Macroeconomic Time Series Using Complex Systems Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 9111.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
macroeconomics ; time series ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Brock, William A., 1991. "Understanding macroeconomic time series using complex systems theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 119-141, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youssefmir, Michael & Huberman, Bernardo A., 1997. "Clustered volatility in multiagent dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-118, January.
- Schütz, Gunter M. & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & Harris, Rosemary J. & Belitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4126-4144.
- Gunter M. Sch\"utz & Fernando Pigeard de Almeida Prado & Rosemary J. Harris & Vladimir Belitsky, 2007. "Short-time behaviour of demand and price viewed through an exactly solvable model for heterogeneous interacting market agents," Papers 0801.0003, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Franz Alberto Hamann, .
"Puede Explicarse el Precio Externo del Café con un Modelo Econométrico no Lineal?,"
Borradores de Economia
065, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Franz Alonso Hamann S., 1996. "Puede Explicarse El Precio Externo Del Café Con Un Modelo Econometrico No Lineal?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003408, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fernando Thome & Silvia London, 2000. "Disequilibrium Economics And Development," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 377, Society for Computational Economics.
- Huberman, Bernardo A., 1998. "Computation as economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1169-1186, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.