How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Gardial, Sarah Fisher, et al, 1994. " Comparing Consumers' Recall of Prepurchase and Postpurchase Product Evaluation Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 548-60, March.
- Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1329-1330, December.
- Mizerski, Dick, 2013. "New research on gambling theory research and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1587-1590.
- Jolley, William & Lee, Alvin & Mizerski, Richard & Sadeque, Saalem, 2013. "Permission email messages significantly increase gambler retention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1617-1622.
- Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi, 2009. "Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W., 2013. "Customer churn prediction in the online gambling industry: The beneficial effect of ensemble learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1629-1636.
- Mizerski, Richard & Mizerski, Katherine & Lam, Desmond & Lee, Alvin, 2013. "Gamblers' habit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1605-1611.
- Cowley, Elizabeth, 2013. "Forgetting the anxiety: Gamblers' reactions to outcome uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1591-1597.
- Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin, 2009. "A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1262-1268, December.
- Desmond Lam & Richard Mizerski, 2009. "An investigation into gambling purchases using the NBD and NBD–Dirichlet models," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 263-276, September.
- Desmond Lam & Bernadete Ozorio, 2013. "The effect of prior outcomes on gender risk-taking differences," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 791-802, August.
- Ndubisi, Nelson Oly & Nataraajan, Rajan & Chew, Jennie, 2014. "Ethical ideologies, perceived gambling value, and gambling commitment: An Asian perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 128-135.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.