Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bennett, Roger C. & Cooper, Robert G., 1979. "Beyond the marketing concept," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 76-83, June.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Sanjeev Agarwal, 1993. "Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 715-739, December.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 1998. "An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-25, September.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1974. "How market research discourages major innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 22-26, June.
- Cambra Fierro, J.J. & Fuster Mur, A., 2005. "Importancia De La Medición Del Grado De Orientación Al Mercado En El Sector Cooperativista Como Respuestaal Nuevo Marco Competitivo /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 11(3), pages 67-83.
- Stoian, Maria-Cristina & Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep, 2011. "Export performance under the microscope: A glance through Spanish lenses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 117-135, April.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.