Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 54 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samli, A. Coskun & Kelly, J. Patrick & Hunt, H. Keith, 1998. "Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 27-38, September.
- McGoldrick, Peter J., 1998. "Spatial and Temporal Shifts in the Development of International Retail Images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 189-196, June.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Greatorex, M. & Mitchell, V. W., 1994. "Modelling consumer risk reduction preferences from perceived loss data," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 669-685, December.
- Semeijn,Janjaap & Riel,Allard C.R.,van & Ambrosini,Ana Beatriz, 2003. "Consumer evaluations of store brands: effects of store image and product attributes," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Chechen Liao & Hong-Nan Lin & Yu-Ping Liu, 2010. "Predicting the Use of Pirated Software: A Contingency Model Integrating Perceived Risk with the Theory of Planned Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 237-252, January.
- Sylvie Rolland & Déborah Wallet-Wodka, 2003. "Electronic agents on the Internet: A new way to satisfy the consumer?," Post-Print halshs-00143040, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.