A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J., 1996. "Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 241-251, March.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1988. "Store image and the prediction of performance in retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 91-100, August.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 310-21, December.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Durvasula, Srinivas, et al, 1993. " Assessing the Cross-National Applicability of Consumer Behavior Models: A Model of Attitude toward Advertising in General," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 626-36, March.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011.
"Endogenous Public Information and Welfare,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.