The nature of satisfaction: An updated examination and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 41 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Rojas & María Camarero, 2006. "Experience and satisfaction of visitors to museums and cultural exhibitions," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 49-65, June.
- Marianela Denegri & María Baeza & Natalia Salinas-Oñate & Verónica Peñaloza & Horacio Miranda & Ligia Orellana, 2014. "Materialism in Pedagogy Students in Chile," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 505-521, June.
- Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Tamilia, Robert D. & Yannopoulos, Peter, 2004. "Cross-cultural invariance of measures of satisfaction and service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 901-912, August.
- Marthin G Nanere & Railton Hill, 2001. "The Structure and Dynamics of Expectations and Customer Satisfaction in Channel Member Relationships in the Victorian Fruit Industry," Working Papers 2001.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Rob Lawson, 2012. "Subjective Wellbeing and its Influence on Consumer Sentiment Towards Marketing: A New Zealand Example," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J. & Christensen, Finn, 2004. "A cross-cultural investigation of the materialism construct: Assessing the Richins and Dawson's materialism scale in Denmark, France and Russia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 893-900, August.
- Michael S. Garver & Robert L. Cook, 2001. "Best Practice Customer Value and Satisfaction Cultures," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 11-22.
- Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2005. "Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 559-568, May.
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.