Experimental choice analysis: Introduction and overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Unterschultz, James R. & Kim, Renee B., 2002. "Canadian Wheat Export Prospects In The Asian Noodle Market: Analyzing Japan And Korean Milling Industries," Project Report Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology 24055, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Haitao Yin, 2013. "Insurance Approach for Financing Extreme Climate Event Losses in China: A Status Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) rr2013035, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- Kim, Renee B. & Unterschultz, James R. & Veeman, Michele M., 2000. "Japanese Millers' Preferences For Wheat And Flour: A Stated Preference Analysis," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia, Western Agricultural Economics Association 36403, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2008.
"Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective,"
38232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri, . "Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective," DEOS Working Papers 0801, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Sandra SAÃD & Sophie THOYER, 2009. "What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil & Kim, Chong W. & Burge, Peter & Warnes, Richard, 2010. "Quantifying individuals' trade-offs between privacy, liberty and security: The case of rail travel in UK," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 169-181, March.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Willingness to pay for eco-labelled wood furniture: Choice-based conjoint analysis versus open-ended contingent valuation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Zhai, Guofang & Suzuki, Takeshi, 2008. "Public willingness to pay for environmental management, risk reduction and economic development: Evidence from Tianjin, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 551-566, December.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Contingent valuation controversies: Philosophic debates about economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 204-232, April.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Srivastava, Lorie & Gao, Fei, 2007. "Assessing the Consumer Acceptance and Market Potential of Alternative Meats," Project Report Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology 7708, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.