Systemic risk in the netting system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 1992. "The European Central Bank: A Bank or a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 4016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- anonymous, 1990. "The Federal Reserve in the payments system," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue May, pages 293-298.
- David D. VanHoose & Gordon H. Sellon, Jr., 1989. "Daylight overdrafts, payments system risk, and public policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 9-29.
- Van Hoose, David D., 1991. "Bank behavior, interest rate determination, and monetary policy in a financial system with an intraday federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 343-365, April.
- Matthew D. Gelfand & David E. Lindsey, 1989. "The simple microanalytics of payments system risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sawaichiro Kamata, 1990. "Managing risk in Japanese interbank payment systems," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 18-32.
- Douglas D. Evanoff, 1988. "Daylight overdrafts: rationale and risks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 18-29.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.