Which Target for Monetary Policy in Stage Three? Issues in the Shaping of the European Payment System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi in its series Papers with number 257.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
MONETARY POLICY; PAYMENT SYSTEMS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Roende, 2000. "Regulation of International Large Value Payment Systems," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1531, Econometric Society.
- Craig Furfine & Jeff Stehm, 1997. "Analyzing alternative intraday credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.