Which TARGET for monetary policy in stage three? Issues in the shaping of the European payment system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 133 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giannini, Curzio, 1995. "Money, trust, and central banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 217-237, May.
- Sanford J Grossman & Joseph E Stiglitz, 1997.
"On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1908, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1980. "On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Angelini, P. & Giannini, C., 1993. "On the Economics of Interbank Payment Systems," Papers 193, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Giovanni, Alberto, 1993. "Central banking in a monetary union: reflections on the proposed statute of the European Central Bank," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 191-230, June.
- David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 1992. "The European Central Bank: A Bank or a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 4016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mélitz, Jacques, 1993. "Reflections on the Emergence of a Single Market for Bank Reserves in a European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hicks, John, 1989. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287247.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter M. Garber & D. F. I. Folkerts-Landau, 1996. "The Reform of Wholesale Payment Systems and its Impact on Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 96/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthew D. Gelfand & David E. Lindsey, 1989. "The simple microanalytics of payments system risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 1995. "Should the Functions of Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision Be Separated?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 539-60, October.
- Rosati, Simonetta & Secola, Stefania, 2005. "Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: evidence from TARGET and EURO 1 data," Working Paper Series 0443, European Central Bank.
- Rosati, Simonetta & Secola, Stefania, 2006. "Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: Evidence from TARGET and EURO1 data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1753-1782, June.
- Leinonen, Harry, 1998. "Interbank funds transfer systems: liquidity needs, counterparty risks and collateral," Research Discussion Papers 16/1998, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.