On the Economics of Interbank Payment Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi in its series Papers with number 193.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
banks ; financial policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean Charles, 2003.
"Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2006. "Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1797-1818, October.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2002. "Efficient pricing of large value interbank payment systems," Working Paper Series 0184, European Central Bank.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2003. "Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems," IDEI Working Papers 185, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kahn, Charles M & McAndrews, James & Roberds, William, 2003.
" Settlement Risk under Gross and Net Settlement,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 591-608, August.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Settlement risk under gross and net settlement," Staff Reports 86, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Settlement risk under gross and net settlement," Working Paper 99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nilssen,T., 2000.
"Risk externalities in a payments oligopoly,"
10/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Furfine & Jeff Stehm, 1997. "Analyzing alternative intraday credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi, 1996.
"Contagion and efficiency in gross and net interbank payment systems,"
Economics Working Papers
176, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1996.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno, 1998. "Contagion and Efficiency in Gross and Net Interbank Payment Systems," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-31, January.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi, 1998. "Contagion and efficiency in gross and net interbank payment systems," Proceedings 592, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Leinonen, Harry, 1998. "Interbank funds transfer systems: liquidity needs, counterparty risks and collateral," Research Discussion Papers 16/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Curzio Giannini & Carlo Monticelli, 1997. "Which TARGET for monetary policy in stage three? Issues in the shaping of the European payment system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 657-682, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.