Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: Evidence from TARGET and EURO1 data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"Systemic risk: A survey,"
Working Paper Series
0035, European Central Bank.
- Curzio Giannini & Carlo Monticelli, 1997. "Which TARGET for monetary policy in stage three? Issues in the shaping of the European payment system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 657-682, December.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, 06.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andres, 2001.
"The Microstructure of the Euro Money Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Richard Portes and H�l�ne Rey., 2000.
"The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C00-111, University of California at Berkeley.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2000. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt51w4v95p, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1992. "Stock Prices and Volume," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 199-242.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene & Oh, Yonghyup, 2001. "Information and capital flows: The determinants of transactions in financial assets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 783-796, May.
- Furfine, Craig H., 2000. "Interbank payments and the daily federal funds rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 535-553, October.
- C. H. Furfine, 1999. "The price of risk at year-end: evidence from interbank lending," BIS Working Papers 76, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hau, Harald, 1999. "Information and Geography: Evidence from the German Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1999. "Trading volumes and transaction costs in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from daily dollar-yen spot data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 801-824, May.
- Flavin, Thomas J & Hurley, Margaret J & Rousseau, Fabrice, 2002. "Explaining Stock Market Correlation: A Gravity Model Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(0), pages 87-106, Supplemen.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2009.
"Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: theory and evidence from the UK payment system,"
Bank of England working papers
370, Bank of England.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2010. "Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: Theory and evidence from the UK payment system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 314-323, February.
- anonymous, 2007. "Nonbanks in the payments system: European and U.S. perspectives," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 07-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Kearney, Colm & Lucey, Brian, 2012. "Gravity and culture in foreign portfolio investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 525-538.
- anonymous, 2007. "Nonbanks and risk in retail payments," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Guido K. Schaefer, 2008. "An Economic Analysis of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)," FIW Working Paper series 011, FIW.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.