Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: Evidence from TARGET and EURO1 data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andrés, 2001.
"The microstructure of the euro money market,"
Working Paper Series
0080, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1999. "Trading volumes and transaction costs in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from daily dollar-yen spot data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 801-824, May.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, 06.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1992. "Stock Prices and Volume," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 199-242.
- Richard Portes and H�l�ne Rey., 2000.
"The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C00-111, University of California at Berkeley.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2000. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt51w4v95p, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Furfine, Craig H., 2000. "Interbank payments and the daily federal funds rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 535-553, October.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"Systemic Risk: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Curzio Giannini & Carlo Monticelli, 1997. "Which TARGET for monetary policy in stage three? Issues in the shaping of the European payment system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 657-682, December.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene & Oh, Yonghyup, 2001. "Information and capital flows: The determinants of transactions in financial assets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 783-796, May.
- Hau, Harald, 1999. "Information and Geography: Evidence from the German Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flavin, Thomas J & Hurley, Margaret J & Rousseau, Fabrice, 2002. "Explaining Stock Market Correlation: A Gravity Model Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(0), pages 87-106, Supplemen.
- C. H. Furfine, 1999. "The price of risk at year-end: evidence from interbank lending," BIS Working Papers 76, Bank for International Settlements.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2009.
"Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: theory and evidence from the UK payment system,"
Bank of England working papers
370, Bank of England.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2010. "Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: Theory and evidence from the UK payment system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 314-323, February.
- anonymous, 2007. "Nonbanks in the payments system: European and U.S. perspectives," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 07-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Guido K. Schaefer, 2008. "An Economic Analysis of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)," FIW Working Paper series 011, FIW.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Kearney, Colm & Lucey, Brian, 2012. "Gravity and culture in foreign portfolio investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 525-538.
- anonymous, 2007. "Nonbanks and risk in retail payments," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.