Japan's fertility transition: Empirical evidence from the bounds testing approach to cointegration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011.
"Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries,"
32756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2011. "Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & Sing Ping Lee, 2013.
"Childcare Availability, Fertility And Female Labor Force Participation In Japan,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
36-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Grace H.Y. & Lee, Sing Ping, 2014. "Childcare availability, fertility and female labor force participation in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 71-85.
- Frini, Olfa & Muller, Christophe, 2012. "Demographic transition, education and economic growth in Tunisia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 351-371.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012.
"Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: A comparative study among East Asian countries,"
36988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: Comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 35770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "The Relationship Between Female Labour Force Participation And Fertility In G7 Countries: Evidence From Panel Cointegration And Granger Causality," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 13/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio Rodriguez, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differencesinlife satisfaction ofmalesand females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.