Economics of Postwar Fertility in Japan: Differentials and Trends
In: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3688.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Janowitz, 1976. "An analysis of the impact of education on family size," Demography, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 189-198, May.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2011.
"Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2011_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 32756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio Rodriguez, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differencesinlife satisfaction ofmalesand females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012.
"Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: A comparative study among East Asian countries,"
36988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: Comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 35770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroyuki Yamada, 2013. "Superstition effects versus cohort effects: is it bad luck to be born in the year of the fire horse in Japan?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 259-283, June.
- Palivos, Theodore, 1995. "Endogenous fertility, multiple growth paths, and economic convergence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1489-1510, November.
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & MORI Yuko, 2014. "Winning the Race against Technology," Discussion papers 14017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rohlfs, Chris & Reed, Alexander & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2010. "Causal effects of sex preference on sex-blind and sex-selective child avoidance and substitution across birth years: Evidence from the Japanese year of the fire horse," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 82-95, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.