Research joint ventures vs. cross licensing agreements: an agency approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 20 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morasch, Karl, 1995. "Moral hazard and optimal contract form for R&D cooperation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-78, September.
- Combs, K. L., 1993. "The role of information sharing in cooperative research and development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 535-551.
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Katrien Kesteloot, 1996. "Bargained shares in joint ventures among asymmetric partners: Is the matthew effect catalyzing?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 1993.
"Moral hazard with several agents : The gains from cooperation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-100, March.
- Macho-Stadler, I. & Perez-Castrillo, J.D., 1991. "Moral Hazard with Several Agents: The Gains From Cooperation," DELTA Working Papers 91-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1995. "Alliances and the pattern of comparative advantages: a sectoral analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Whinston, Michael D, 1986. "Common Agency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 923-42, July.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 1998. "Endogenous Spillovers and the Performance of Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 333-57, September.
- Marie-Laure CABON-DHERSIN & Rim LAHMANDI-AYED, 2011.
"R&D Organization: Cooperation or Cross-Licensing?,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The Governance of Technological Knowledge: Strategies, Processes and Public Policies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200306, University of Turin.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012.
"Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV,"
Working Paper Series
13_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Ben Ferrett, . "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1201, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Amiram PORATH, 2009. "Management Skills Difference between Low and High R&D Concentration Firms," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(2), pages 286-294, May.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking up a research consortium," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-353.
- Amiram PORATH, 2009. "Management levels involvement in strategic R&D decisions in firms," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 951-958, December.
- Soo Jeoung Sohn, 2006. "Choosing the partners in the licensing alliance," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 251-260.
- Chia Sun, 2014. "A conceptual framework for R&D strategic alliance assessment for Taiwan’s biotechnology industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 259-279, January.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2013. "The free-rider problem and the optimal duration of research joint ventures: theory and evidence from the Eureka program," Working Papers 1302, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking Up a Research Consortium," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 433, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.