International real interest rate parity with error correction models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Global Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 7 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Frank McCormick, 1979. "Covered-interest arbitrage: unexploited profits: comment," International Finance Discussion Papers 132, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marston, Richard C., 1976. "Interest arbitrage in the Euro-currency markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1975. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Robert E. Cumby & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1987.
"The International Linkage of Real Interest Rates: The European - U.S. Connection,"
NBER Working Papers
1423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1986. "The international linkage of real interest rates: The European-US connection," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Howard, David H & Johnson, Karen H, 1983. "The Behavior of Monetary Aggregates in Major Industrialized Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 455-68, November.
- Prachowny, Martin F J, 1970. "A Note on Interest Parity and the Supply of Arbitrage Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 540-45, May-June.
- Officer, Lawrence H & Willett, Thomas D, 1970. "The Covered-Arbitrage Schedule: A Critical Survey of Recent Developments," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 247-57, May.
- Gultekin, N Bulent, 1983. " Stock Market Returns and Inflation: Evidence from Other Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, March.
- Titman, Sheridan & Warga, Arthur, 1989. "Stock Returns as Predictors of Interest Rates and Inflation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 47-58, March.
- McCormick, Frank, 1979. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits? Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 411-17, April.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Masih, A. Mansur A., 2005.
"Financial Integration of East Asian Economies: Evidence from Real Interest Parity,"
2210, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Chan Tze Haw & A.Mansur M. Masih & Evan Lau, 2011. "Financial integration of East Asian economies: evidence from real interest parity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 1979-1990.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.