International real interest rate parity with error correction models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Global Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 7 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cumby, Robert E. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1986.
"The international linkage of real interest rates: The European-US connection,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Robert E. Cumby & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1987. "The International Linkage of Real Interest Rates: The European - U.S. Connection," NBER Working Papers 1423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perron, P., 1986.
"Trends and Random Walks in Macroeconomic Time Series: Further Evidence From a New Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques
8650, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, Pierre, 1988. "Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series : Further evidence from a new approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 297-332.
- McCormick, Frank, 1979. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits? Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 411-17, April.
- Gultekin, N Bulent, 1983. " Stock Market Returns and Inflation: Evidence from Other Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Prachowny, Martin F J, 1970. "A Note on Interest Parity and the Supply of Arbitrage Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 540-45, May-June.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1975. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Frank McCormick, 1979. "Covered-interest arbitrage: unexploited profits: comment," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 132, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Howard, David H & Johnson, Karen H, 1983. "The Behavior of Monetary Aggregates in Major Industrialized Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 455-68, November.
- Marston, Richard C., 1976. "Interest arbitrage in the Euro-currency markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13.
- Officer, Lawrence H & Willett, Thomas D, 1970. "The Covered-Arbitrage Schedule: A Critical Survey of Recent Developments," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 247-57, May.
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-12, August.
- Titman, Sheridan & Warga, Arthur, 1989. "Stock Returns as Predictors of Interest Rates and Inflation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 47-58, March.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Masih, A. Mansur A., 2005.
"Financial Integration of East Asian Economies: Evidence from Real Interest Parity,"
2210, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Chan Tze Haw & A.Mansur M. Masih & Evan Lau, 2011. "Financial integration of East Asian economies: evidence from real interest parity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 1979-1990.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.