Energy and environment in the ASEAN: challenges and opportunities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bielecki, J., 2002. "Energy security: is the wolf at the door?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 235-250.
- Gagnon, Luc & van de Vate, Joop F., 1997. "Greenhouse gas emissions from hydropower : The state of research in 1996," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 7-13, January.
- Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari, 2002. "ASEAN tigers and sustainability of energy use--decomposition analysis of energy and CO2 efficiency dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 281-292, March.
- Yu, Xiaojiang, 2003. "Regional cooperation and energy development in the Greater Mekong Sub-region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1221-1234, September.
- repec:mos:druwps:2009-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F. & Nakawiro, Thanawat, 2012. "Assessing the sustainability challenges for electricity industries in ASEAN newly industrialising countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2217-2233.
- Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S., 2009. "Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4240-4250, November.
- Yu Sheng & Xunpeng Shi, . "Economic Development, Energy Market Integration and Energy Demand: Implication for East Asia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Chaturvedi, A. & Samdarshi, S.K., 2011. "Energy, economy and development (EED) triangle: Concerns for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4651-4655, August.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon, 2013. "The impacts of transport energy consumption, foreign direct investment and income on CO2 emissions in ASEAN-5 economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 445-453.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran, 2010. "Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 606-612, January.
- Yoo, S.-H., 2006. "The causal relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth in the ASEAN countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3573-3582, December.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"CO2 emissions, electricity consumption and output in ASEAN,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1858-1864, June.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.