Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David L. Ryan & Yu Wang & Andre Plourde, 1996. "Asymmetric Price Responses of Residential Energy Demand in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 317-23, April.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Tsangyao Chang & Wenshwo Fang & Li-Fang Wen, 2001. "Energy consumption, employment, output, and temporal causality: evidence from Taiwan based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1045-1056.
- Fouquet, Roger & Pearson, Peter & Hawdon, David & Robinson, Colin & Stevens, Paul, 1997. "The future of UK final user energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 231-240, February.
- Atsuyuki Naka & David Tufte, 1997. "Examining impulse response functions in cointegrated systems," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1593-1603.
- Jones, Clifton T, 1995. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution in U.S. Industrial Energy Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 459-65, October.
- Renou-Maissant, Patricia, 1999. "Interfuel competition in the industrial sector of seven OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 99-110, February.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Haas, Reinhard & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Residential energy demand in OECD-countries and the role of irreversible efficiency improvements," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-442, September.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-79, May.
- Ali Anari & James Kolari & Seppo Pynnonen & Antti Suvanto, 2002. "Further evidence on the credit view: the case of Finland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 267-278.
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-79, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chen, Yueh H. & Chatov, Robert, 1987. "The demand for natural gas, electricity and heating oil in the United States," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 233-258, October.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2011. "A structural VAR analysis of renewable energy consumption, real GDP and CO2 emissions: Evidence from India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1793-1806.
- Susana Silva & Isabel Soares & Carlos Pinho, 2011.
"The impact of renewable energy sources on economic growth and CO2 emissions - a SVAR approach,"
FEP Working Papers
407, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Susana Silva & Isabel Soares & Carlos Pinho, 2012. "The Impact of Renewable Energy Sources on Economic Growth and CO2 Emissions - a SVAR approach," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special I), pages 133-144.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Unit root properties of natural gas spot and futures prices: The relevance of heteroskedasticity in high frequency data," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 20-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong, 2010. "The relationship among energy prices and energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 197-207, January.
- Noguera, José, 2013. "Oil prices: Breaks and trends," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 60-67.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Energy prices, multiple structural breaks, and efficient market hypothesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 466-479, April.
- Monica Meireles & Isabel Soares & Oscar Olfonso, 2012. "Are we Following the Right Path? Assessment of the Portuguese Electricity Generation on Atmospheric Emissions," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special I), pages 109-132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.