The costs of the Kyoto Protocol in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Criqui & Laurent Viguier, 2000. "Kyoto and technology at world level: costs of CO 2 reduction under flexibility mechanisms and technical progress," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1/2/3/4), pages 155-168.
- Laurent Viguier, 1999. "Emissions of SO2, NOx and CO2 in Transition Economies: Emission Inventories and Divisia Index Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 59-87.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Ian Sue Wing, 1999. "Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 73-92.
- Viguier, Laurent, 2001. "Fair trade and harmonization of climate change policies in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 749-753, August.
- Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John & Ellerman, Denny, 2000. "Japanese Nuclear Power and the Kyoto Agreement," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 169-188, September.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Richard S. Eckaus & A. Denny Ellerman & Ronald G. Prinn & David M. Reiner & Zili Yang, 1997. "CO2 Emissions Limits: Economic Adjustments and the Distribution of Burdens," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 31-58.
- Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2000. "The Kyoto Protocol and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 525-536, July.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- La Gennusa, Maria & Lascari, Giovanni & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Scaccianoce, Gianluca & Sorrentino, Giancarlo, 2011. "A model for predicting the potential diffusion of solar energy systems in complex urban environments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5335-5343, September.
- Gurgel, Angelo Costa, 2012. "Costs of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Brazil," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125937, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Onno Kuik, 2003. "Climate Change Policies, Energy Security and Carbon Dependency Trade-offs for the European Union in the Longer Term," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 221-242, September.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Jonathan Gonçalves Da Silva & Angelo Costa Gurgel, 2011. "Impactos De Impostos Às Emissões Decarbono Na Economia Brasileira," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 121, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Reneses, Javier & Centeno, Efraim, 2008. "Impact of the Kyoto Protocol on the Iberian Electricity Market: A scenario analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2376-2384, July.
- Webster, Mort & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John, 2010. "The hedge value of international emissions trading under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1787-1796, April.
- Stéphane De Cara & Martin Houzé & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2004.
"Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs,"
2004/04, INRA, Economie Publique.
- de Cara, Stephane & Houze, Martin & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2004. "Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture in the EU: A spatial assessment of sources and abatement costs," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58401, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011.
"The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling,"
2011-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013. "The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-71.
- Richard D. Smith & Milton Yago & Michael Millar & Joanna Coast, 2006. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Evaluating Policies to Contain Antimicrobial Resistance: A Case Study of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 5(1), pages 55-65.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.