Renewable energy for rural development in Ethiopia: the case for new energy policies and institutional reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 11-12 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinha, Chandra Shekhar & Venkata, Ramana P. & Joshi, Veena, 1994. "Rural energy planning in India : Designing effective intervention strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 403-414, May.
- Lew, Debra J., 2000. "Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 271-286, April.
- Abdalla, Kathleen L., 1994. "Energy policies for sustainable development in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-36, January.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2008.
"The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia,"
160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2011. "The Bang for the Birr: Public Expenditures and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 735-752.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2007. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegne & Paulos, Zelekawork & Fan, Shenggen, 2006. "How Effective is Public Spending? Public Investment Composition and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Feng, Tingting & Cheng, Shengkui & Min, Qingwen & Li, Wei, 2009. "Productive use of bioenergy for rural household in ecological fragile area, Panam County, Tibet in China: The case of the residential biogas model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2070-2078, October.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.