Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lew, Debra J., 2000. "Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 271-286, April.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
- Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang, 2002. "Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 753-765, July.
- Volkery, Axel & Swanson, Darren & Jacob, Klaus & Bregha, Francois & Pinter, Laszlo, 2006. "Coordination, Challenges, and Innovations in 19 National Sustainable Development Strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2047-2063, December.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara, 2010. "Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1436-1447, March.
- García, Clara, 2011. "Grid-connected renewable energy in China: Policies and institutions under gradualism, developmentalism, and socialism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8046-8050.
- Sahoo, Anshuman & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2013. "The effectiveness of domestic content criteria in India's Solar Mission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1470-1480.
- Lam, J.C.K. & Woo, C.K. & Kahrl, F. & Yu, W.K., 2013. "What moves wind energy development in China? Show me the money!," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 423-429.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong, 2014. "Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 301-318.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Zhang, Sufang & Zou, Yasheng & Yao, Jin, 2013. "To what extent does wind power deployment affect vested interests? A case study of the Northeast China Grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 814-822.
- Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhao, Xiaoli, 2013. "Political and institutional analysis of the successes and failures of China’s wind power policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 331-340.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2013. "The value of holding scarce wind resource—A cause of overinvestment in wind power capacity in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 97-100.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Clean-tech Innovation in Emerging Economies: Transnational Dimensions in Technological Innovation System Formation," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari, 2010. "Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5520-5529, October.
- Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei, 2009. "Onshore wind power development in China: Challenges behind a successful story," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2941-2951, August.
- Chen, Cheng-Zhong & Lin, Zhen-Shan, 2008. "Multiple timescale analysis and factor analysis of energy ecological footprint growth in China 1953-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1666-1678, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.