Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rajsekhar, B. & Van Hulle, F. & Jansen, J. C., 1999. "Indian wind energy programme: performance and future directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 669-678, October.
- Lauber, Volkmar, 2004. "REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1405-1414, August.
- Ryan Wiser & Kevin Porter & Robert Grace, 2005. "Evaluating Experience with Renewables Portfolio Standards in the United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 237-263, April.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Cavaliero, Carla Kazue Nakao & Da Silva, Ennio Peres, 2005. "Electricity generation:: regulatory mechanisms to incentive renewable alternative energy sources in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1745-1752, September.
- Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang, 2002. "Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 753-765, July.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "Envisaging feed-in tariffs for solar photovoltaic electricity: European lessons for Canada," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
- Kamp, Linda M. & Smits, Ruud E. H. M. & Andriesse, Cornelis D., 2004. "Notions on learning applied to wind turbine development in the Netherlands and Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1625-1637, September.
- Lew, Debra J., 2000. "Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 271-286, April.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
- Mitchell, Catherine, 1995. "The renewables NFFO: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Dominique Finon & Philippe Menanteau, 2003. "The Static and Dynamic Efficiency of Instruments of Promotion of Renewables," Post-Print halshs-00001300, HAL.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.