An empirical analysis of the determinants of high bonus bids for petroleum leases in the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. E. Moody, Jr. & W. J. Kruvant, 1990. "OCS Leasing Policy and Lease Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 30-39.
- Walter J. Mead & Asbjorn Moseidjord & Philip E. Sorensen, 1983. "The Rate of Return Earned by Lessees under Cash Bonus Bidding for OCS Oil and Gas Leases," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-52.
- Steven W. Millsaps & Mack Ott, 1981. "Information and Bidding Behavior by Major Oil Companies for Outer Continental Shelf Leases: Is the joint Bidding Ban Justified?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 71-90.
- Robert H. Porter, 1992.
"The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions,"
NBER Working Papers
4185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Porter, Robert H, 1995. "The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Robert H. Porter, 1992. "The Role of Information in U.S. Offshore Oil and Gas Lease Auctions," Discussion Papers 1008, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Omowumi O. Iledare & Allan G. Pulsipher & Robert H. Baumann, 1995. "Effects of an Increasing Role for Independents on Petroleum Resource Development in the Gulf of Mexico OCS Region," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 59-76.
- Rockwood, Alan, 1983. "The Impact of Joint Ventures on the Market for OCS Oil and Gas Leases," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 453-68, June.
- Walter J. Mead, 1994. "Toward an Optimal Oil and Gas Leasing System," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-18.
- Thomas J. Teisberg, 1980. "Federal Management of Energy and Mineral Resources on the Public Lands," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 448-465, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.