Coal subsidization and nuclear phase-out in a general equilibrium model for Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newbery, David M, 1995. "Removing coal subsidies : Implications for European electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 523-533, June.
- Ellerman, A Denny, 1995. "The world price of coal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 499-506, June.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "GREEN a Multi-Sector, Multi-Region General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Frondel, Manuel & Kambeck, Rainer & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007.
"Hard coal subsidies: A never-ending story?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3807-3814, July.
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Economic implications of reducing carbon emissions from energy use and industrial processes in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6135, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R., 2007. "The role of revenue recycling schemes in environmental tax selection : a general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4388, The World Bank.
- Bruninx, Kenneth & Madzharov, Darin & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William, 2013. "Impact of the German nuclear phase-out on Europe's electricity generation—A comprehensive study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 251-261.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Welsch, Heinz & Ochsen, Carsten, 2001. "Dismantling of nuclear power in Germany: sectoral and macroeconomic effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 279-289, March.
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang & Roger Ramer, 2012. "Economic effects of a nuclear-phase out policy: A CGE analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/167, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.