Robust GMM analysis of models for the short rate process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brenner, Robin J. & Harjes, Richard H. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1996. "Another Look at Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 85-107, March.
- Duffee, Gregory R, 1996.
" Idiosyncratic Variation of Treasury Bill Yields,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 527-51, June.
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN , Jean-Michel, 1993.
"Testing for Continuous-Time Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broze, Laurence & Scaillet, Olivier & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 1995. "Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-223, September.
- Broze, L. & Scaillet, O. & Zakoïan, J.-M., . "Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1177, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1998.
"Regime Switches in Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
6508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N., 1995. "Regime Shifts in Short Term Riskless Interest Rates," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt5hs021jf, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jiang, George J., 1998. "Nonparametric Modeling of U.S. Interest Rate Term Structure Dynamics and Implications on the Prices of Derivative Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(04), pages 465-497, December.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2002. "Short rate nonlinearities and regime switches," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1243-1274, July.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J. & Marshall, David A., 2001.
"Peso problem explanations for term structure anomalies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 241-270, October.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David A. Marshall, 1997. ""Peso Problem" Explanations for Term Structure Anomalies," NBER Working Papers 6147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David A. Marshall, 1997. ""Peso problem" explanations for term structure anomalies," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Stanton, Richard, 1997. " A Nonparametric Model of Term Structure Dynamics and the Market Price of Interest Rate Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 1973-2002, December.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton, 2000. "Specification Analysis of Affine Term Structure Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 1943-1978, October.
- Koedijk, C.G. & Nissen, F. & Schotman, P.C. & Wolff, C.C.P., 1997. "The dynamics of short-term interest rate volatility reconsidered," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3108628, Tilburg University.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Gao, Bin, 1999. "A Parametric Nonlinear Model of Term Structure Dynamics," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 721-62.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Czellar, Veronika & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2007.
"Indirect robust estimation of the short-term interest rate process,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 546-563, September.
- Czellar, Veronika & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term Interest Rate Process," Working Paper Series 2005-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term Interest Rate Process;," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2005.02, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term interest Rate Process," FAME Research Paper Series rp135, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Rosario Dell’Aquila & Paul Embrechts, 2006. "Extremes and Robustness: A Contradiction?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 103-118, April.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2005.
"Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates,"
Finance Research Group Working Papers
F-2005-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2008. "Level-ARCH short rate models with regime switching: Bivariate modeling of US and European short rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 925-948, December.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2007. "Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates," CREATES Research Papers 2007-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005.
"The Volatility Structure of the Fixed Income Market under the HJM Framework: A Nonlinear Filtering Approach,"
Research Paper Series
150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl & Hung, Hing & T, Thuy-Duong, 2009. "The volatility structure of the fixed income market under the HJM framework: A nonlinear filtering approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2075-2088, April.
- Carl Chiarella & Hing Hung & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Volatility Structure of the Fixed Income Market under the HJM Framework: A Nonlinear Filtering Approach," Research Paper Series 151, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chew Lian Chua & Sandy Suardi, 2005. "Is There a Unit Root in East-Asian Short-Term Interest Rates?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hou, Ai Jun & Suardi, Sandy, 2011. "Modelling and forecasting short-term interest rate volatility: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 692-710, September.
- Daniel R. Smith & Christophe Parignon, 2004. "Modeling Yield-Factor Volatility," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 307, Econometric Society.
- Cizek, P., 2009. "Generalized Methods of Trimmed Moments," Discussion Paper 2009-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.