Nonparametric Modeling of U.S. Interest Rate Term Structure Dynamics and Implications on the Prices of Derivative Securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 33 (1998)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Luis de la Cruz & Elizabeth Ortega, 2007. "Continuous Time Models of Interest Rate: Testing the Mexican Data (1998-2006)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(11), pages 1-9.
- Jiang, G.J. & Sluis, P.J. van der, 2000. "Index Option Pricing Models with Stochastic Volatility and Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Paper 2000-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2008.
"Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 392-408, June.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Masayuki Hirukawa, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Processes of Interest Rates Using Asymmetric Kernels," Working Papers 08011, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Cai, Lili & Swanson, Norman R., 2011.
"In- and out-of-sample specification analysis of spot rate models: Further evidence for the period 1982-2008,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-764, September.
- Norman R. Swanson & Lili Cai, 2011. "In- and Out-of-Sample Specification Analysis of Spot Rate Models: Further Evidence for the Period 1982-2008," Departmental Working Papers 201102, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bali, Turan G. & Wu, Liuren, 2006. "A comprehensive analysis of the short-term interest-rate dynamics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1269-1290, April.
- Gómez-Valle, Lourdes & Martinez-Rodriguez, Julia, 2008. "Modelling the term structure of interest rates: An efficient nonparametric approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 614-623, April.
- Mancini, Cecilia & Renò, Roberto, 2011. "Threshold estimation of Markov models with jumps and interest rate modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 77-92, January.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- Adam Canopius, 2006. "Practitioners' Corner," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 346-351.
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya, 2012. "De-noising option prices with the wavelet method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 104-112.
- Dell'Aquila, Rosario & Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2003. "Robust GMM analysis of models for the short rate process," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 373-397, May.
- Renò, Roberto, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation Of The Diffusion Coefficient Of Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1174-1206, October.
- Adland, Roar & Jia, Haiying & Lu, Jing, 2008. "Price dynamics in the market for Liquid Petroleum Gas transport," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 818-828, May.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004.
"A semiparametric single-factor model of the term structure,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24741, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "A Semiparametric Single-Factor Model of the Term Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp501, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:11:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hou, Ai Jun & Suardi, Sandy, 2011. "Modelling and forecasting short-term interest rate volatility: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 692-710, September.
- Bali, Turan G., 2003. "Modeling the stochastic behavior of short-term interest rates: Pricing implications for discount bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 201-228, February.
- José Antonio Núñez. & Elizabeth Ortega., 2011. "Continuous Time Models of Interest Rate: Testing Peso-Dollar Exchange Rate," Economía: teoría y práctica, Economía: teoría y práctica, vol. 34(1), pages 43-63, Enero-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.