The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 140 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Philip M. Lurie & Matthew S. Goldberg, 1998. "An Approximate Method for Sampling Correlated Random Variables from Partially-Specified Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 203-218, February.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
- Yuichi Takano & Jun-ya Gotoh, 2011. "Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Optimization Under Nonlinear Transaction Costs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2013. "Optimal benchmarking for active portfolio managers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 268-276.
- Takano, Y. & Sotirov, R., 2010.
"A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Selection,"
2010-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yuichi Takano & Renata Sotirov, 2012. "A polynomial optimization approach to constant rebalanced portfolio selection," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 645-666, July.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2009. "On multistage Stochastic Integer Programming for incorporating logical constraints in asset and liability management under uncertainty," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 307-327, August.
- Merino Maestre, María & Pérez Sainz de Rozas, Gloria & Escudero Bueno, Laureano F. & Garín Martín, María Araceli, 2005. "A two-stage stochastic integer programming approach," BILTOKI 2005-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Bae, Geum Il & Kim, Woo Chang & Mulvey, John M., 2014. "Dynamic asset allocation for varied financial markets under regime switching framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 450-458.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.