Back-testing the performance of an actively managed option portfolio at the Swedish Stock Market, 1990-1999
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. C. MacLean & W. T. Ziemba & G. Blazenko, 1992. "Growth Versus Security in Dynamic Investment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1562-1585, November.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
- Yuming Li, 1993. "Growth-Security Investment Strategy for Long and Short Runs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 915-924, August.
- Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala, 1997. "Strategic financial risk management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Markowitz, Harry M, 1976. "Investment for the Long Run: New Evidence for an Old Rule," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1273-86, December.
- Grauer, Robert R & Hakansson, Nils H, 1986. "A Half Century of Returns on Levered and Unlevered Portfolios of Stocks, Bonds, and Bills, with and without Small Stocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 287-318, April.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2009. "Optimal portfolios for DC pension plans under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 479-490, June.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.