Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 134 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Lagnado, Ronald, 1997. "Strategic asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1377-1403, June.
- John R. Birge & Liqun Qi, 1988. "Computing Block-Angular Karmarkar Projections with Applications to Stochastic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1472-1479, December.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 1995. "HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 221-225, August.
- Pieter Klaassen, 1998. "Financial Asset-Pricing Theory and Stochastic Programming Models for Asset/Liability Management: A Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 31-48, January.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2007.
"Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Liability Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate,"
Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(3-4), pages 87-118.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2005. "Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Libility Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Alaeddine Faleh, 2011. "Un modèle de programmation stochastique pour l'allocation stratégique d'actifs d'un régime de retraite partiellement provisionné," Working Papers hal-00561965, HAL.
- de Lange, Petter E. & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Gaivoronski, Alexei A., 2004. "Modeling financial reinsurance in the casualty insurance business via stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 991-1012, February.
- Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2014. "No-arbitrage bounds for financial scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 657-663.
- Alaeddine Faleh & Fr\'ed\'eric Planchet & Didier Rulli\`ere, 2009. "Les G\'en\'erateurs de Sc\'enarios \'Economiques : quelle utilisation en assurance?," Papers 0911.3472, arXiv.org.
- Streutker, Matthijs & van der Vlerk, Maarten & Klein Haneveld, Wim, 2007. "Implementation of new regulatory rules in a multistage ALM model for Dutch pension funds," Research Report 07005, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S., 2009. "Modeling supply-chain planning under demand uncertainty using stochastic programming: A survey motivated by asset-liability management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 728-738, October.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W., 2002. "The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Alaeddine Faleh & Frédéric Planchet & Didier Rullière, 2010. "Les générateurs de Scénarios Économiques : de la conception à la mesure de la qualité," Post-Print hal-00530868, HAL.
- Birge, John R. & Júdice, Pedro, 2013. "Long-term bank balance sheet management: Estimation and simulation of risk-factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4711-4720.
- Bae, Geum Il & Kim, Woo Chang & Mulvey, John M., 2014. "Dynamic asset allocation for varied financial markets under regime switching framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 450-458.
- Drijver, Sibrand J. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K. & Vlerk, Maarten H. van der, 2002. "ALM model for pension funds : numerical results for a prototype model," Research Report 02A44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Shen, Ruijun & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2008. "Robust portfolio selection based on a multi-stage scenario tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 864-887, December.
- Wong, Man Hong, 2013. "Investment models based on clustered scenario trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 314-324.
- Song, Haiqing & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wang, Haiyan, 2014. "An arc-exchange decomposition method for multistage dynamic networks with random arc capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 474-487.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben, 2004. "Simulation and optimization approaches to scenario tree generation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1291-1315, April.
- Gülpinar, Nalan & Pachamanova, Dessislava, 2013. "A robust optimization approach to asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2031-2041.
- Alaeddine Faleh & Frédéric Planchet & Didier Rullière, 2010. "Les Générateurs de Scénarios Économiques : quelle utilisation en assurance ?," Post-Print hal-00433037, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.