Simulation and optimization approaches to scenario tree generation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 7 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Klaassen, Pieter, 1997. "Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Klaassen, Pieter, 1997. "Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 374-392, September.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Esteban Bravo, Mercedes & Nogales, Francisco J., 2008. "Solving dynamic stochastic economic models by mathematical programming decomposition methods," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7356, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Mukherjee, Avijit & Hansen, Mark, 2009. "A dynamic rerouting model for air traffic flow management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 159-171, January.
- Shen, Ruijun & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2008. "Robust portfolio selection based on a multi-stage scenario tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 864-887, December.
- Liu, Pei-chen Barry & Hansen, Mark & Mukherjee, Avijit, 2008. "Scenario-based air traffic flow management: From theory to practice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 685-702, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.