Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 106 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Xu, Y., 2011. "An interval-parameter minimax regret programming approach for power management systems planning under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2835-2845, August.
- Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Uncertainty and economic analysis of climate change : a survey of approaches and findings," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3778, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zhu, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2013. "Planning carbon emission trading for Beijing's electric power systems under dual uncertainties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 113-128.
- Seljom, Pernille & Rosenberg, Eva & Fidje, Audun & Haugen, Jan Erik & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John & Jarlset, Thore, 2011. "Modelling the effects of climate change on the energy system—A case study of Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7310-7321.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1624-1656, October.
- John Bistline & John Weyant, 2013. "Electric sector investments under technological and policy-related uncertainties: a stochastic programming approach," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 143-160, November.
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2004. "Equity in international greenhouse gases abatement scenarios: A multicriteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 489-505, March.
- Chen, W.T. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X. & Li, Y.F., 2010. "A two-stage inexact-stochastic programming model for planning carbon dioxide emission trading under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 1033-1047, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.