Risk and potential insurance in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Giovanni Peri, 1999.
"Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU,"
NBER Working Papers
6431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Giovanni Peri., 1998. "Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-096, University of California at Berkeley.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe from the United States,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991. "Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe From the United States," NBER Working Papers 3855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987.
"Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1249-73, November.
- John Y. Campbell, 1988. "Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R., 1995.
"Fiscal flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for monetary union in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 253-274, February.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R, 1994. "Fiscal Flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for Monetary Union in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forni, Mario, 1996. "Consumption volatility and income persistence in the permanent income model," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 223-234, September.
- Del Negro, Marco, 2002.
"Asymmetric shocks among U.S. states,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-297, March.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & WORRALL, Tim, 2007.
"Currency areas and international assistance,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tim Worrall & Pierre M. Picard, 2007. "Currency Areas and International Assistance," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/01, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Tim Worrall & Pierre M Picard, 2009. "Currency Areas and International Assistance," 2009 Meeting Papers 903, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mojon, Benoît & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele & Kashyap, Anil K., 2003.
"The output composition puzzle: a difference in the monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area and U.S,"
Working Paper Series
0268, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoit Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003. "The Output Composition Puzzle: A Difference in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Euro Area and U.S," NBER Working Papers 9985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pacheco, Luís Miguel, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism, EMU and Shock Absorption Mechanisms: A Guide to the Literature," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, 03.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999.
"Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence,"
JCPR Working Papers
86, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 2003. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 903-918, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. S�rensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Working Papers 99-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, S. & Sorensen, B.E. & Yosha, O., 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Papers 16-99, Tel Aviv.
- Sorensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk sharing and industrial specialization ; regional and international evidence," Research Working Paper RWP 00-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Seitz, Helmut, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and risk sharing in Germany: the role of size differences," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-20, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sebnem Kalemi-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk Sharing and Sectoral Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1582, Econometric Society.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín & Jaume Sempere, 2000. "Is Regionalism Better For Economic Integration? Nations, Regions, And Risk Sharing," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- DREZE, Jacques, 2000.
"Economic and social security in the twenty-first century, with attention to Europe,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, Jacques H, 2000. " Economic and Social Security in the Twenty-First Century, with Attention to Europe," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 327-48, June.
- Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume, 2006. "A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 132-157, January.
- Javier Capó Parrilla & Xisco Oliver Rullán, 2002. "Evaluación del efecto estabilizador del presupuesto español y propuestas de estabilización fiscal para la Unión Monetaria Europea," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 162(3), pages 35-60, September.
- Amador, Joao L. M., 2000. "Fiscal Federalism in Continuous Time Stochastic Economies," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp383, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2009. "Currency Unions and International Assistance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.